Effective date: September 20, 2021
We may change this policy at any time and we invite you to review it on a regular basis to be informed of any updates.
The website https://whocalls.info is published by: IT digital POMELO, a limited liability company registered in Romania (European VAT N° RO38093953) with main offices in Romania, Timisoara, Calea Aradului, DN69, KM7+800M.
- IT digital POMELO SRL offers Whocalls a system addressing Business Application Providers who want to offer out of the box, the integration of their Business Application (like CRM, reservation management, customer support…), with the telephony system of their customers.
By simply connecting their Business Application to Whocalls via APIs (ApplicationProgramming Interface) Whocalls allows Business Applications to:
- Get in real time the CallerID of who is calling the Partner’s customer
- Get the CallerID of unanswered calls
- Send SMS to Partner’s customer who got unanswered calls
- The Service is provided through our web site: https://whocalls.info
- In this policy “users”, “you” and “your” refer to Business Application providers (“Partners”) and their authorized users (“Users”), who are using Whocalls.
- In this policy “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to IT digital POMELO SRL.
- In this policy “Service” refers to the set of services provided by Whocalls to Partners
- In this policy “Platform” refers to the applications and devices of the Whocalls system
- This policy applies only when we are the data controller with respect to the personal data of our users and Partners visiting our websites or using our applications. This policy doesn’t apply when we have no control over and therefore assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any external third-party sites or services that our sites visitors or applications users/businesses may reach when using our Service.
- By using Whocalls, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Data collected, and data use is summarized in the table 23.
Data we collect and how we use it
- We collect the information listed below to provide and improve our Service. We describe below the type of data we are collecting, the reason of doing it (purpose), and the legal ground of data processing. Table in 23 summarizes the data collected, data use, purpose and legal ground.
- Types of Data Collected:
Account data: while using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that can be used to contact or identify you, like email address, mobile phone, name, address, etc. When sharing your email address with us you make possible receiving information about Service changes, Policies updates.
Usage data: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or when you access the Service. Usage Data may include automatic collection of information when visiting our Site such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, the way you use our Service, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We collect this type of information for diagnosis purpose and to improve the reliability of our Service .
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include automatic collection of information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system and version, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We collect this type of information for diagnosis purpose and to improve the reliability of our Service
Publication data: We may process the data, users post in our websites or applications (for example: a customer review, a courier rating, etc.) and/or data businesses post in our websites or applications (for example: venue details, like open hours, menu, food description, etc.).
We may use the following essential cookies:
- Authentication cookies to login an authorized user
- Cookies to analyze how Site is used and how Site performs
Use of Data
The table below summarizes the data collected, the purpose of the processing and the legal ground.
|Account creation enabling to use the Service
||Your explicit consent
|To be able to contact the Partner
|Your explicit consent
|To establish a contract between IT DIGITAL POMELO SRL and the Partner
To invoice and collect the payment for the use of the Service
*Company registration address
*Company registration number
|Our legitimate interests to collect and process customer experience feedback. Necessity for the performance of a contract with you.
|To detect, prevent and address technical issues and monitor the usage of the Service.
||*device type, brand, manufacturer
|Our legitimate interest to improve reliability and quality of our Service.
Transfer of Data
- Your information, including Personal Data may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer and process the data, including Personal Data within servers located in the European Union.
Providing data to others
- We may disclose the data collected including your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- We may disclose statistical data and/or anonymous data with other parties: like other Service providers, business partners, technical partners.
- The Services execution requires to share phone and/or email between couriers, customers, and businesses to facilitate direct contact between parties in case of issues.
Data security and data protection
- The security of your data matters to us, therefore we use reasonable commercial, organizational, technical and physical measures to protect your Personal Data.
- However, and despite all reasonable efforts it is not possible to guarantee 100% data security and data protection when processing data online (like data transmission over the Internet, data electronic storage, etc.).
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have temporary access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service like Google Analytics, Hotjar.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics Service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Hotjar is a tool tracking and reporting website traffic and site visitor’s actions with the purpose to improve Site’s user experience, performance and conversion’s rate. For more information about Hojar cookies, please visit Hotjat Cookies web page: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18.We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
- If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children, we take immediate steps to remove that information from our servers.
Right to information and withdrawal
- You are entitled to receive information on your data stored by us; you may use in this respect the contact details below
- You are entitled to ask us to delete your data stored by us; you may use in this respect the contact details below
Our full details are:
IT digital POMELO SRL.
Calea Aradului, DN69, KM7+800M, Timisoara, 300645, Timis county